October 24, 2011

Vintage Clip Art- Vintage Catalog Page


This weekend I sold more of my vintage clothing from my closed online shop to a local resale shop for some cash. I had become bored with my vintage clothing shop and want to really add more to my felt shop including other new items. So this meant that much of the clothing had to go.

My boyfriend is kind enough to give me an entire extra bedroom in the house for my shop items. Until this past weekend the felt had been sharing the space with the clothing and we have been sharing our living room with the felt. There wasn't enough space in the extra bedroom to cut the felt so I had to cut it on the living room floor.

However, on Saturday, I purchased a fabulous table from Ikea (to cut the felt on) with the money from the clothing I sold and moved all of my felt items from the living room to the extra bedroom. What a wonderful feeling! Not only can I now work in a quiet room (my boyfriend always has the tv on in the living room) but we got our living room space back! Oh joy!

I hope your weekend was just as great and productive!

***By the way- to my fabulous reader who recommended the Wellness cat food- thank you very much! I bought some this weekend for my sneezing kitty and he is in love with the food. I have never seen him lick the bowl clean before! This is sure to fatten him up!

4 comments:

hoptownracer1 said...

Congrats on getting your felt and supplies organized! I love it when I can get things like that accomplished; right now my craft area is a mess again, so much to do. So glad you were able to sell your vintage clothing and get something else you wanted. :)

Annette said...

Oh I think getting organized is part of the art therapy. You just have to do it sometimes-get organized. Again love your site. xo

Riki Schumacher said...

I have my doggie on Wellness, love it, so does she. Read up about all the brands, and that is supposed to be one of the best. Good luck. Wish we could see your vintage clothing! Riki

Slot เว็บ ตรง said...

Slot เว็บ ตรง มองดูไม่เสริมเติมกว่า PG SLOT 2022 เว็บของพวกเรา นําเสนอเกมสล็อตที่นานัปการซึ่งจะทําให้ท่านเพลินใจได้นานหลายชั่วโมง นี่เป็นคุณประโยชน์บางประการของการเล่นเกม